Welcome to St Vincent's Pre-school and Out of School Club
Manor Park South, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 8AL Tel: 01565 651948
Explore, Create, Discover
Our aim is to:
- We explore the world around us. We have a special focus on outdoors and like to spend most of our time outside.
- We inspire creative and independent thinking through our open-ended play activities and by celebrating and listening to our children's ideas.
- We give children opportunities to follow their fascinations and discover their capabilities by providing stimulating and challenging experiences.
We achieve our aims by:
- Creating an atmosphere of fun and friendship for everyone, adults and children alike.
- Celebrating the unique characters of our children and embracing their different interest.
- Developing high self esteem.
- Offering diverse opportunities for children to develop their gross and fine physical skills.
- Providing a secure and stimulating environment so that all children have the confidence to develop and practice their language skills.
- Building strong links with the community.
- Ensuring families are involved with all aspects of the Pre-school.
The purpose of the Pre-school is to assist the development and education of children under statutory school age and resident within the Parish of St. Vincent de Paul, Knutsford, Cheshire (The Parish) and such aim will be achieved by:
- Offering appropriate play facilities and training courses together with the right of parents to become involved in such activities, ensuring that such activities offer opportunities for the children within the Parish who will have the first opportunity to subscribe for places and thereafter for all children regardless of race, culture, religion or means.
- Encouraging the study of the needs of all children and their families and promoting public interest in and recognition of such needs.
- Promoting children’s right to be strong, resilient and listened to by creating an environment in our Setting that encourages children to develop a positive self image, which includes their heritage arising from their colour and ethnicity, their language spoken at home, their religious beliefs, cultural traditions and home background.
We offer your child:
- A specially tailored programme leading to the early learning goals.
- Individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children.
- Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the activities of the group and your child’s progress.